Back End Developer
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.Read more
If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve the user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging. Write clean code to develop functional web applications. Troubleshoot and debug applications. Perform UI tests to optimize performance. Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications. Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Gather and address technical and design requirements. Provide training and support to internal teams. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features. Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Strong proficiency in databases like MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance
- Experience with version control, such as Git
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Git, Adonis, MySQL, Java, Python, Mongo DB
Work Experience: 2+ years experience in the industry
Education Requirements : B.Tech/BE/ MCA